Founded in 1855 as the first Normal School in Pennsylvania, Millersville University is one of 14 universities within the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education.
What does PASSHE stand for?
PASSHE stands for Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage & Supplies Corporation
- Personnel Administrative Services Steering Committee (California)
- Professional Associates and Software Systems Consultants
- Performance Assessment System for Students with Disabilities (Florida)
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling Software and Systems for Europe
- Piattaforma di Analisi Strategica per la Sostenibilità Energetica (Italian: Strategic Analysis Platform for Sustainable Energy; portal)
- Policy, Administration and Social Sciences Education (Hong Kong)
- Progression Analysis and Signal System Evaluation Routine
- Parents for Student Safety Employment Standards (Riverview, MI)
- Password Generator
- Prepare Asylum Seekers and Society for Integration (various nations)
- Process for Agent Societies Specification and Implementation
- Palestinian Academic Society for the Study of International Affairs (Jerusalem)
- Program Analysis of Service Systems' Implementation of Normalization Goals (rating instrument)
- Production Automated Scheduling System Inquiry
- Professional Association for SQL Server Japan
- Poverty Analysis and Social Safety Net (USAID initiative)
- POCC Applications Software Support Operations (NASA)
- Physiatric Association of Spine, Sports and Occupational Rehabilitation
- Post Adoption Special Services Subsidy (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education revealed that an audit shows California University of Pennsylvania inappropriately used university employees to raise money for its private foundation and improperly diverted nearly $6 million to the same nonprofit.
Indiana University of Pennsylvania (2005), a four-year teaching university in the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education, argues that "Liberal Studies provides the broad vision and understanding that enable individuals to enjoy full, rich lives and to play constructive roles in their communities.
CUP, established in 1852, is one of fourteen universities in the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education.
Penn State University, for example, is not a state university nor is it legally affiliated with the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education, the unified network of 14 state-owned universities fully funded and run by the state.
THE DECISION TO BAN SMOKING EVERYWHERE at 14 institutions in the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education ignited a mixed response from the system's 110,000 students and 12,500 employees.