Pahl, MSN, RN* Pennsylvania State Nurses Association Jennifer I.
What does PSNA stand for?
PSNA stands for Pennsylvania State Nurses Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSNA
We have 20 other meanings of PSNA in our Acronym Attic
- Promote Safe Navigation (US NOAA)
- Promotion Sequence Number
- Proper Shipping Name (hazardous materials)
- Property Sheet Notification (Microsoft Windows programming)
- Provider Service Network
- Provider Sponsored Network
- Public Services Network (UK)
- Public Switched Network
- Placental Site Nodule and Plaque
- Payment Systems and Netting Act (Australia)
- Phytochemical Society of North America (University, MS)
- Power Saving Network Architecture (Internet connectivity)
- Practice of System and Network Administration (book)
- Programma Samenwerking Nederlandse Antillen (Dutch: Dutch Antilles Collaboration Program)
- PLRS Steerable Null Antenna Processor
- Paravertebral Somatic Nerve Block
- Popliteal Sciatic Nerve Block (anesthesia)
- Public Sector Net Borrowing (UK)
- Public Service News Bureau
- Puget Sound National Bank (Washington)