Operation Salute was funded in large part by the generosity of over 40 local and national sponsors as well as with the support of the Pennsylvania National Guard Foundation and the Department of Community and Economic Development.
What does PNGF stand for?
PNGF stands for Pennsylvania National Guard Foundation (est. 1989)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNGF
We have 1 other meaning of PNGF in our Acronym Attic
- Portsmouth Naval Gliding Club (United Kingdom)
- Papua New Guinea Cricket Board (est. 1973)
- Papua New Guinea Christian Broadcasting Network
- Papua New Guinea Council of Churches
- Papua New Guinea Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Papua New Guinea Church Partnership (UK)
- Papua New Guinea Defence Force
- Plan National de Gestion des Déchets Radioactifs (French: National Plan for Radioactive Waste Management)
- Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering (program; Pennsylvania State University)
- Pacific Northwest Grantmakers Forum (Seattle, WA)
- Peptide N-Glycosidase F (biology)
- Pointe-Noire Grande Fonds
- Papua New Guinea Forest Authority
- Papua New Guinea Forest Industries Association Inc.
- Papua New Guinea Forest Research Institute
- Papua New Guinea Harbours Board
- Palmerston North Girls’ High School (New Zealand)
- Penn National Gaming, Inc.
- Provincial Networking Group, Inc. (employment agency; Canada)
- Papua New Guinea Institute of Accountants
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also serves as chairman of the Pennsylvania National Guard Foundation Inc.