He is a member of the Pennsylvania Minority Business Development Authority, Philadelphia Workforce Investment Board and Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Eastern Region) Board.
What does PMBDA stand for?
PMBDA stands for Pennsylvania Minority Business Development Authority (Harrisburg, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Partido Movimiento Democratico de Brazil (Portugese)
- Paysites Must Be Destroyed (gaming website)
- Persatuan Mahasiswa Bima & Dompu (Indonesian student union)
- Planned Multi-Use Business District (Newton, MA)
- Plant and Microbial Biology Department (University of California)
- Plant Micromorphology Bibliographic Database
- Plasma Membane Breakdown (biology)
- Precious Metal Bullion Dealers (South Africa)
- Preventive Maintenance Basis Database
- Product Manager Biological Detection
- Private Manual Branch Exchange
- Palatal Mucosal Blood Flow
- Players Medical Benefit Fund (Southern California Municipal Athletic Federation)
- Private Mortgage Banking Group
- Probabilistic Model-Building Genetic Algorithm
- Port Macquarie Base Hospital (Australia)
- Preoptic Area-Medial Basal Hypothalamus
- Pardon My Butting In
- Pharmacy Benefit Management Institute (est. 1987; Plano, TX)
- Pejabat Menteri Besar Johor (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
April 12 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Attorney General agents today charged a former NFL player for allegedly taking a loan from the Pennsylvania Minority Business Development Authority (PMBDA), which was to be used to open a fitness facility in Chester County, but instead used the money for personal expenses.
For more information on Governor Rendell's Economic Stimulus Package, the Pennsylvania Minority Business Development Authority and DCED's other innovative programs, visit http://www.
He also serves as a director on the Boards of the Pennsylvania Minority Business Development Authority and the Martin De Porres Foundation.
Casey today announced the approval of $522,500 in Pennsylvania Minority Business Development Authority (PMBDA) loans for three projects expected to create 10 jobs and preserve 15 others.
22 /PRNewswire/ -- Earl Hord, president and CEO of the Minority Enterprise Corporation of Southwestern Pennsylvania, was joined today by Isabelle Smith, executive director of the Pennsylvania Minority Business Development Authority (PMBDA) as PMBDA completed its investment commitment to Pennsylvania's first minority venture capital fund, formally presenting a $1 million check to the Minority Enterprise Corporation of Southwestern Pennsylvania (MEC) during a morning news conference held at the Pittsburgh Hilton and Towers.
The new uniform application will cover the following programs: -- Pennsylvania Industrial Development Authority (PIDA) -- Pennsylvania Capital Loan Fund (PCLF) -- Industrial Communities grant and loan programs -- Business Infrastructure Development (BID) -- Pennsylvania Minority Business Development Authority (PMBDA) -- Economic Development Partnership (EDP) -- Recycling Incentive Development Account (RIDA) -- Machinery and Equipment Loan Fund (MELF) -- Pennsylvania Economic Development Authority (PEDFA) -- Industrial Development Authority bond financing.
Greenberg today announced the approval of a $275,000 Pennsylvania Minority Business Development Authority (PMBDA) loan for the expansion of a recycling operation in Lancaster.