The Title IV loans will be guaranteed by Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency or United Student Aid Funds, Inc.
What does PHEAA stand for?
PHEAA stands for Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of PHEAA in our Acronym Attic
- Prosecution History Estoppel
- Protection of the Human Environment (World Health Organization)
- Public Health Engineering
- Public Health Expenditure
- Paramount Home Entertainment Australia (Paramount Pictures Corporation)
- Partnership for Higher Education in Africa
- Penn Hills Education Association
- Poly 2 Hydroxyethyl Aspartamide (chemistry)
- Public Health Executive Agency (European Commission, Luxembourg)
- Potomac Highlands Expedition Adventure Race (West Virginia)
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Buses
- Pacific Health Education Center (Bakersfield, CA)
- Panasonic Home Environment Company (Panasonic Corp.)
- Patient Health Education Coordinator (medical consultation)
- Peninsula Higher Education Center (Old Dominion University)
- Public Health Employment Connection (job posting site)
- Public Higher Education Center (New River Community and Technical College; Beaver, WV)
- Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (regulates professional training standards in health care; Ireland)
- Promontory Heights Elementary Community School Association (Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has affirmed five classes from the following Federal Family Education Loan Program (FFELP) student loan asset-backed securities (ABS) issued by the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA): Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA) - 2005 Trust Indenture (PA) 2005 --Class A-1 affirmed at 'AAA'; --Class A-2 affirmed at 'AAA'.
s bonds, Series 1992A and 1992B, excess spread, the reserve fund and the excellent servicing provided by the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA) and the Education Loan Servicing Inc.
CFS-SunTech Servicing LLC, Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency, and Sallie Mae Servicing L.
Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency will act as the servicer on approximately 98.
and Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA) will service the student loan portfolio.
NEW YORK -- Fitch has assigned ratings to the following senior floating-rate and subordinate auction-rate student loan revenue notes issued by Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA), series 2006-2: --$269,125,000 senior class A-1 'AAA'; --$158,390,000 senior class A-2 'AAA'; --$299,985,000 senior class A-3 'AAA'; --$ 22,500,000 subordinate class B 'A'.
is the servicer with ACS Education Services, CFS-SunTech, Great Lakes Educational Loan Services, Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency and Sallie Mae Servicing, acting as subservicers for the student loans.