Submitted to Pennsylvania Hardwoods Development Council, Pennsylvania Dept.
What does PHDC stand for?
PHDC stands for Pennsylvania Hardwoods Development Council
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHDC
We have 7 other meanings of PHDC in our Acronym Attic
- Push Here Dummy (point & shoot cameras)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Communication and Computer Network Technology (Assumption University of Thailand; Bangkok, Thailand)
- Port Hueneme Division, Naval Surface Warfare Center
- Planar Half-Disk Antenna
- Peel-Halton Dufferin Adult Learning Network (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Patient History and Data Base
- Private Hospitals Data Bureau (Department of Health and Ageing; Australia)
- Provincial Housing Development Board (South Africa)
- PhD in Business Administration (degree)
- Passive and Hybrid Downdraught Cooling
- Personal Healthcare Device Class
- PhD program candidate
- Philadelphia Housing Development Corporation (Philadelphia, PA)
- Primary Hard Drive Controller
- Public Health Development Centre (Nepal)
- Public Health in Developing Countries (degree program)
- Progress, Harmony and Development Chamber of Commerce and Industry (India)
- Punjab, Haryana and Delhi Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Project on Human Development in Chicago Neighborhoods (National Archive on Criminal Justice; University of Michigan)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FUNCTIONS, OBJECTIVES AND GOALS The Pennsylvania Hardwoods Development Council is responsible for the development, expansion and promotion of the hardwood industry.