The Cooperative Fish Nursery raises 12,000 brook, brown and rainbow trout annually, which are stocked in waters approved by the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission, the clean water next to its Johnsonburg mill.
What does PAFBC stand for?
PAFBC stands for Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PAFBC in our Acronym Attic
- Patients and Friends of Anthroposophic Medicine (est. 2003; UK)
- Performance & Failure Assessment Monitor
- Panamerican Federation of Associations of Medical Schools (Caracas, Venezuela)
- Pan African Federation of Agricultural Trade Unions
- Patrick Air Force Base (Florida, USA)
- Perrin Air Force Base (Texas)
- Peterson Air Force Base (Colorado, USA)
- Plattsburgh Air Force Base (New York; closed in 1995)
- Pope Air Force Base (North Carolina, USA)
- Preliminary Allocated Functional Baseline
- Paralytic Athletic Football Club (UK)
- Performing Arts for Children (various locations)
- Philippine American Foundation for Charities (Washington, DC)
- Phosphoric Acid Fuel Cells
- Plymouth Argyle Football Club (UK)
- Port Adelaide Football Club
- Port Alberni Friendship Centre (Canada)
- Pennsylvania Football Coaches Association
- Professional Airline Flight Control Association
- Pacific Air Forces Communications Operations
Samples in periodicals archive:
Funding issues Unlike most state agencies, the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission receives no general fund money for its operating budget.