The Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare has awarded a contract renewal to CGI to help prevent, detect, deter and correct improper payments within Pennsylvania's Medicaid Medical Assistance program.
What does PDPW stand for?
PDPW stands for Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare (Harrisburg, PA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PDPW
- Page Directory Pointer Table (computing)
- passive-dependent personality traits
- Patient-Delivered Partner Therapy (sexually transmitted diseases)
- Pencatat Data Pembicaraan Telepon (Indonesian: Phone Discussion Data Recorders)
- People's Democratic Party of Tajikistan
- Prevention of Diabetes Progression Trial (Indiana University School of Medicine)
- Parallel and Distributed Processing Techniques and Applications (Conference)
- Page Directory Pointer Table Register
- Postural Drainage, Percussion, and Vibration (pulmonology)
- Pre-Duodenal Portal Vein (congenital anomaly)
- Professional Dairy Producers of Wisconsin
- Professional Development Planning Workshop (Texas)
- Prostovoljno Dodatno Pokojninsko Zavarovanje (Slovenian: Voluntary Supplementary Pension Insurance; Slovenia)
- Paint Data Query (international automotive paint database; Royal Canadian Mounted Police)
- Parallel Data Query
- Parkinson's Disease Questionnaire
- Parts Delivered Quickly (automotive parts delivery program)
- Pas de Quoi (French: you're welcome; it was nothing)
- Peeled, Deveined and Quick Frozen (shrimp)
- Pennies, Dimes, Quarters
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously, he was chief medical officer of the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare.
Harriet Dichter is the secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare.
Finally, after weeks of hard work and consulting with a gastroenterologist, she succeeding in convincing the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare that the patient's tube feedings were necessary; she was able to document that the cerebral palsy had curved the patient's esophagus, interrupting food digestion and causing gastric ulcers.