Acknowledgments We thank the many dedicated employees of the Allegheny County Health Department, Erie County Department of Health, Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture, Pennsylvania Department of Health, US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the US Department of Agriculture (Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service-Wildlife Services), as well as Renee Groner, Anita Lukacs, Joan McMahon, Karen Martin, David Myers, Joan O'Dair, Doug Range, Bruce Schmucker, Jason Suckow, Craig Swope, and Carol Teacher for their work with the rabies ORV program.
What does PDOH stand for?
PDOH stands for Pennsylvania Department of Health (Harrisburg, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDOH
We have 1 other meaning of PDOH in our Acronym Attic
- Payroll Deductions Online Calculator (various locations)
- Procurement Documentation
- Plovdiv's District Oncologic Dispensary
- Para District Obedience Dog Club (Australia)
- Phelps Dodge Order Entry
- Philippine Department of Energy
- Proud Daughter of Eve (blog)
- Principal Direction of Force
- Partial Denture over a Fixed Bar (dental appliance)
- Provincial Department of Health
- People's Democratic Organization for Independence and Socialism (Gambia)
- Pezzy Dance Of Joy
- Piteå Dansar Och Ler (street festival in the north of Sweden)
- Persistent Document Object Model
- Problem Domain Objects Model
- Professional Dirty Old Man
- Pulled Directly Out of My Ass
- Pulled Directly Out Of My Ass
- Park District of Oak Park (Oak Park, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The team drew their data from the TMI Population Registry, compiled by the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
When notified of the new requirements for HIV prevention planning, the Pennsylvania Department of Health asked faculty at the University of Pittsburgh's Graduate School of Public Health to provide technical assistance in developing a planning committee for the state, excluding Philadelphia.
bid=27725 May 23-27, 2005 Pennsylvania Department of Health Public Health Institute Spring 2005 Penn Stater Conference Center State College, PA, USA Contact: 570-826-2062 or cpolachek@state.
2) Presenters: Roberta Carey, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; Reynolds Salerno, Sandia National Laboratories; Bruce Budowle, Federal Bureau of Investigation; and Nancy Warren, Pennsylvania Department of Health.