John is also a member of the Washington County Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
What does PABAR stand for?
PABAR stands for Pennsylvania Bar Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pelleted Only After Boiling
- Pakistan American Business Association (est. 1986)
- Pan-Asian Boxing Association
- Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (CAS Number 150-13-0)
- Philippine American Bar Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- Plan de Acción de Buenos Aires (Spanish: Plan of Action of Buenos Aires; Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Portland Area Business Association (Portland, OR)
- Process Algebra-Based Approach
- Patriotic Americans Boycotting Anti-American Hollywood
- Prevalence-Adjusted Bias-Adjusted Kappa
- Plants And Birds And Rocks And Things
- Penn Animal Blood Bank (University of Pennsylvania; Philadelphia, PA)
- Pilzkundliche Arbeitsgemeinschaft Berlin Brandenburg (German: Pilzkundliche Association of Berlin-Brandenburg)
- Parents Against Bad Books in Schools
- Pennsylvania Access to Basic Care
- Physiotherapy Association of British Columbia
- Power-Aware Buffer Cache (computer memory management)
- Private Activity Bond Cap (finance management)
- Professional Accountants in Business Committee (International Federation of Accountants)
- Protected Areas and Biodiversity Conservation Unit (Sarawak Forestry Corporation; Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sponsors of the recommendation included: The Florida Bar, Pennsylvania Bar Association, ABA Section of Litigation, ABA Judicial Division, Louisiana State Bar Association; ABA Tort, Trial and Insurance Practice Section; State Bar of Texas, Illinois State Bar Association, Iowa State Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association, Nebraska State Bar Association, and ABA General Practice Solo and Small Firm Division.