Pennsylvania Association on Probation, Parole and Corrections, Annual Conference and Training Institute, May 18-22, 2013, Pittsburgh.
What does PAPPC stand for?
PAPPC stands for Pennsylvania Association on Probation, Parole and Corrections (Harrisburg, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Permits And Permit Processing
- Pregnancy Associated Plasma Protein (human reproduction)
- Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures (National Science Foundation)
- Pulmonary Artery Perfusion Pressure (cardiovascular medicine)
- Pulmonary Artery Pulse Pressure (cardiovascular medicine)
- Pregnancy-Associated Plasma Protein A
- Philadelphia Area Paintball Players Association (Philadelphia, PA)
- Pregnancy Associated Plasma Protein A
- Primordial Anisotropy Polarization Pathfinder Array (astrophysics)
- Pennsylvania Powered Paragliding (recreational club)
- Partially Acidulated Phosphate Rock
- Peak-to-Average Power Ratio
- Persuasion Architecture in Press Releases (Future Now, Inc.)
- Physician Assistants' Prescribing Reference
- Polish Academy of Public Relations (Warsaw, Poland)
- Power Architecture Platform Reference
- Powered Air-Purifying Respirator
- Product Assurance Program Representative
- Press and Publications Regulatory Authority (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Pennsylvania Association on Probation, Parole and Corrections (PAPPC) is a volunteer group with support and recognition from many aspects of the criminal justice field.