[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] As president of Peninsula Open Space Trust (POST), Audrey Rust fought to keep the wild in the Silicon Valley I and its adjacent mountains I and coastline.
What does POST stand for?
POST stands for Peninsula Open Space Trust (Palo Alto, CA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of POST
We have 78 other meanings of POST in our Acronym Attic
- Patient-Operated Selector Mechanism
- Pictures of Standard Syndromes and Undiagnosed Malformations (diagnostic program)
- Polar Orbiting Satellite System designed by University of Michigan
- Pacific Ocean Shelf Tracking Project
- Paranormalists of South Texas
- Parks, Open Space & Trails (various locations)
- Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology (UK, ESRC)
- Passive Optical Seeker Technique
- Payload Operations Support Team (US NASA)
- Peace Officer Standards and Training
- People, Objective, Strategy, Technology (marketing strategy)
- Perspectives on Software Testing (Canada)
- Physician Office Staff Training
- Physician Orders for Scope of Treatment (living will document)
- Point Of Sales Terminal
- Point of Service Test
- Police Officer Standardized Training
- Police Officer Standards and Training
- Portable Operational Support Terminal
- Portable Optical Sensor Tester
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Peninsula Open Space Trust has always known this, just like The Nature Conservancy, Sierra Club, and NPCA.
In 2000 a developer began building a hotel on bluffs next to the lighthouse--until the Peninsula Open Space Trust bought the 3-acre property, took down the hotel, and began restoration of the scarred headland.