Exercise and activity appeared to offer promise as one such treatment, but this carefully designed research study has shown that exercise does not appear to be effective in treating depression," John Campbell, Professor of General Practice and Primary Care at Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry (University of Exeter), said.
What does PCMD stand for?
PCMD stands for Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCMD
We have 10 other meanings of PCMD in our Acronym Attic
- Public Company Management Corporation
- People Can't Master Computer Industry Acronyms
- People Can't Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms
- Peripheral Component Microchannel Interconnect Architecture (IBM)
- Personal Computer Memory Card Industry Association (international standards and trade association)
- Personal Computer Memory Card Interface Adapter
- Personal Computer Memory Card International Association (now called PC Cards)
- Portable Computer Memory Card International Adapter (US NASA)
- Palestinian Center for Microprojects Development
- PC Mimic Diagram
- Per Call Measurement Data (Lucent)
- Political Correctness Must Die
- Program Manager for Chemical Demilitarization
- Provinciaal Centrum Morele Dienstverlening (Dutch: Provincial Moral Center Services; Belgium)
- Program Manager for Chemical Demilitarization-Environmental and Monitoring Office
- Program Manager for Chemical Demilitarization-Public Affairs Office
- Program Manager for Chemical Demilitarization-Risk Management and Quality Assurance Office
- Program for Climate Model Diagnosis and Intercomparison
- Pacific County Materials Exchange
- Packet Circuit Multiplication Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Tread study, led by researchers from the Universities of Bristol, Exeter and the Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry, is the first large-scale study - 361 people took part - to investigate whether physical activity should be used to help treat adults with depression.
Editors Abraham (behavior change, Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry, UK), Kools (behavioral scientist in health, medicine, and life sciences, Maastricht U.
A team at the Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry looked at data from sources including 11 trials involving 833 adults.