Intending the work as a supplement to the required hands-on laboratory and field training, he offers 14 chapters discussing acoustic emissions, electromagnetic testing method, laser testing methods, leak testing methods, liquid penetrant tests, magnetic particle testing, neutron radiographic testing, radiographic testing method, thermal/infrared testing method, ultrasonic testing, vibration analysis method, and visual and optical testing.
What does PT stand for?
PT stands for Penetrant Test
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PT
We have 127 other meanings of PT in our Acronym Attic
- Payload Transporter
- Payload Type
- Peace Team
- Peak Torque
- Pedal Tuner (musical equipment)
- Peeping Tom
- Peltotie (Finnish)
- Pembroke Telephone (Georgia)
- Pendidikan Tinggi (Indonesian: Higher Education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7) Process, Solder Joint Quality Quality of the solder joint and process window was derived from reliability tests; visual inspection and package warpage and PCB flatness; x-ray inspection; dye penetrant test and metallurgical cross section.
In-house Non-Destructive Tests like Ultrasonic Test (UT), Magnetic Particle Testing (MT) and Penetrant Test (PT), which are performed by certified Level -- II inspectors.