What does PTGA stand for?
PTGA stands for Penang Tourist Guides Association (Malaysia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PTGA
We have 1 other meaning of PTGA in our Acronym Attic
- Pressure Technology Group (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Pressure Time Governor (fuel injection system)
- Process and Technology Group (Ford)
- Professional Traffic Graphics
- Professional Travel Grant
- Property Tax Group (various locations)
- Proprietary Trading Group
- Public Transactional Group (purchasing segment)
- Pyongyang Traffic Girl
- Patent Term Guarantee Act of 1999
- Professional Tour Guide Association
- Professional Tour Guide Association of Australia Inc.
- Professional Tour Guide Association of Florida, Inc.
- Professional and Technical Group on Antennas and Propagation (predecessor to IEEE AP-S)
- Perangsang Templer Golf Club (Malaysia)
- Percutaneous Trigeminal Ganglion Compression (neurology)
- Progressive Transformation of Germinal Centers (medical condition)
- Percutaneous Transluminal Gene Delivery
- Prostaglandin D2 Receptor
- Perturbative-Type Green Function (also seen as PTG)