However, Myerscough were never going to lie down and off the back of consecutive penalties committed by Llandrillo, kicked to the corner and rumbled their way over the line from the lineout.
What does PC stand for?
PC stands for Penalties Committed (soccer)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PC
We have 356 other meanings of PC in our Acronym Attic
- Peace College (Raleigh, NC, USA)
- Peace Commissioner
- Peace Corps
- Peaches & Cream
- Pearl Continental (hotel chain in Pakistan)
- Pediatric Cardiology (various locations)
- Peer Counselor
- Peg Count
- Pelvic Contractions
- Pen Color (Hyper Logo command)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the jams, referees skate round the inside of the track keeping count of points scored by jammers and looking out for any penalties committed by other skaters.
But it was two veterans, tackle Darrion Weems and guard Ramsen Golpashin, who were most often the culprits in the large number of penalties committed by the line.