According to the Penal Reform and Justice Association (PRAJA), an Indian NGO affiliated with Penal Reform International (PRI), more than one-third of the families have television sets.
What does PRAJA stand for?
PRAJA stands for Penal Reform and Justice Association (est. 1996; India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Partido Revolucionario Africano de las Islas Canarias (African Revolutionary Party of the Canary Islands)
- Puerto Rican American Insurance Company
- Protection Resource Availability Information Group
- Predictive Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (avionics)
- Puerto Rico Association for Institutional Research
- Patient/Resident Automated Information System (Virginia)
- Programme for Agricultural Information Services (South Africa)
- Pacific Regional Aquaculture Information Service for Education (United States Department of Agriculture program; Hawaii)
- Peaks of Radioactive Iodine Uptake
- Program on Rights and Justice (Cambodia)
- P38 Regulated/Activated Kinase (molecular biology)
- Pakistan Revenue Automation Limited (est. 1994)
- Peace River Associated Libraries (Canada)
- Peter Robson Architects Ltd. (UK)
- Potential Renal Acid Load
- Principal (Spanish addresses, first or second floor of a building)
- Public Relations Association of Louisiana (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Parallel Random Access Machine (informatics)
- Parameter Random Access Memory (memory used in a Macintosh with a battery to retain system information)
- Parents, Resources and More
Samples in periodicals archive:
Penal Reform International (PRI), National Commission for Women, and Penal Reform and Justice Association 2000a Workshop on New Models of Accessible Justice: The India Experience (Special Focus on Women and Juveniles).