What does PLEI stand for?
PLEI stands for Pelvic and Lower Extremity Injury (conference)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PLEI
We have 2 other meanings of PLEI in our Acronym Attic
- Product Line Engineering the Early Steps
- Political, Legal, Economical, Environmental, Technical and Sociological Factors (strategic planning)
- Planet Life Economy Foundation
- Posterior Lumbar Epidural Fat
- Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids (journal)
- Pietermaritzburg Linux Enthusiasts Group (South Africa)
- Pod Lifecycle Event Generator
- Preserved Locomotive Enthusiasts Group (est. 2003; UK)
- Private Label Executive Gifts, Inc.
- Public Libraries Evaluation Group (New South Wales, Australia)
- Professional Legal Expense Insurance (Canada)
- Programa de Liderazgo Empresarial Internacional (Spanish: International Business Leadership Program)
- Public Law Education Institute
- Public Legal Education and Information (Canada)
- Policing, Law Enforcement and Interoperability Branch (Public Safety Canada; Ottawa, Canada)
- Public Legal Education in Nunavut (Canada)
- Public Legal Education and Information Service (Canada)
- Party for Liberty, Equality and Justice (Mauritania)
- Pinchin LeBlanc Environmental Ltd. (consulting firm; Canada)