Pregnancy related pelvic girdle pain and low back pain in an Iranian population.
What does PGP stand for?
PGP stands for Pelvic Girdle Pain
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PGP
We have 115 other meanings of PGP in our Acronym Attic
- Plasma Glutamic-Oxaloacetic Transaminase
- Point Guard of the Future (basketball)
- Payload Ground Operations Working Group (US NASA)
- Fundación Pequeñas Grandes Personas (Little People of Chile)
- Parti Gabonaise du Progres (Gabonese Party for Progress)
- Password Generator Protocol
- Past Grand Patriarch (IOOF)
- Paternal Grandparent (various organizations)
- Payment Gateway Provider (electronic commerce)
- Pearl of Great Price
- People's Green Party (politics; India)
- Perforated Ground Plane
- Personal Genome Project (Harvard Medical School)
- Personal Growth Plan
- Pfizer Global Pharmaceuticals
- Phosphorylated Glycoprotein (biology)
- Physician Group Practice (Medicare)
- Physics of Geological Processes
- Post Graduate Programme (India)
- Power Generation Plant (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pelvic girdle pain is a pregnancy-related condition due to softening of the pelvic ligaments as a result of hormonal and postural changes.
Definitions of pelvic girdle pain and joint stability are discussed, and the prevalence of pelvic girdle pain in the pregnant and non-pregnant populations is outlined.
It sounds like you've got classic pelvic girdle pain of pregnancy and it's a lot more common than you'd think.