Adding biofeedback training and pelvic floor electrical stimulation did not improve on the results compared with the behavioral intervention alone.
What does PFES stand for?
PFES stands for Pelvic Floor Electrical Stimulation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PFES
We have 5 other meanings of PFES in our Acronym Attic
- Plasmodium Falciparum Erythrocyte Membrane Protein 3
- Plasmodium Falciparum Erythrocyte Membrane Protein I
- Perimeter Free Electron Orbital
- Pilot Flame Establishing Period
- Pilot Fuel Enrichment Plant
- Plan for Every Part
- Public Far-East Property and Resorts Fund (Public Mutual; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Peak Expiratory Flow Rate
- Per Family Error Rate (statistics)
- Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access FirstAuth-End-Request (programming message)
- Petawawa Forest Experiment Station (research center; Canada)
- Pleural Fluid Effusion Samples (immunology)
- Police, Fire and Emergency Services (various locations)
- Portable Field Emission Spectrometer
- Publications of the Finnish Exegetical Society
- Pennsylvania Fire and Emergency Services Institute (Harrisburg, PA)
- Positive Channel Field Effect Transistor
- Private Further Education and Training Colleges (South Africa)
- Programme Fédéral d'Expérience de Travail Étudiant (Canada)
- Parlamentarisches Forum Europas Verfassung (German: Parliamentary Forum on the European Constitution; Union of European Federalists)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kegel exercises, behavioral treatment involving charts and diaries, biofeedback, pelvic floor electrical stimulation, and even surgery are all proven therapies.