It is one of the largest and most prestigious research facilities in high risk and normal obstetrics, gynecology and newborn pediatrics in the nation, and is a member of the National Cancer Institute's Gynecologic Oncology Group and the National Institutes of Health's Pelvic Floor Disorders Network.
What does PFDN stand for?
PFDN stands for Pelvic Floor Disorders Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pointer Forwarding Distributed Home Location Register
- People's Front for Democracy and Justice (Eritrea)
- Profesyonel Futbol Disiplin Kurulu (Professional Football Discipline Committee, Turkey)
- Program for Digital Kompetanse (Norwegian: Program for Digital Competence)
- Plutonium Fuel Development Laboratory
- Policy Framework Definition Language
- Pagan Freedom Day Movement (est. 2004; South Africa)
- Power Failure Detector Module (machining technology)
- Prolog Functional Data Model
- Personal Flotation Device Manufacturers Association
- Pittsburgh Flying Disc Open (tournament)
- Platform Forward Door Opened
- Production, Fielding/Deployment & Operational Support
- Pigeon Forge Department of Tourism (Pigeon Forge, TN)
- Preliminary Flight Data Package
- Private Forest Development Program (Canada)
- Pathfinder (US Army)
- Port F Data Register (computing)
- Positive False Discovery Rate (statistics)
- Pyramidal Fly-Eye Diversity Receiver
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nygaard I, Barber MD, Burgio KL, Kenton K, Meikle S, Schaffer J, Spino C, Whitehead WE, Wu J, Brody DJ, Pelvic Floor Disorders Network.
I wish the investigators of the Pelvic Floor Disorders Network much success with this important, well-designed clinical trial.