Karla Berg, RN, BSN Manager Med/Surg/ICU Pella Regional Health Center Karla is a graduate of Viterbo College, LaCrosse, Wisconsin.
What does PRHC stand for?
PRHC stands for Pella Regional Health Center (Iowa; est. 2005)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRHC
We have 4 other meanings of PRHC in our Acronym Attic
- Preliminary Hazard Analysis
- President of the Royal Hibernian Academy
- Process Hazard Analysis (chemical process safety, industrial process safety)
- Public Rental Housing Assistance Program (Australia)
- Penn Reviews in the History of the Book (University of Pennsylvania; Philadelphia, PA)
- Periodic Reception History Broadcast (computing)
- Post-Retirement Health Benefit
- Puerto Rico Hapkido Brotherhood (online sports group)
- Puerto Rico Home Builders Association
- Pacific Regional Humanities Center (University of California at Davis and US NEH)
- Peterborough Regional Health Centre (Ontario, Canada)
- Pink Roccade Healthcare (Netherlands)
- Princeton Regional Health Commission
- Private Rented Housing Committee
- Puerto Rico Hardcore
- Project for Rural Health Communication and Information Technology (Australia)
- Primary and Rural Health Care Systems Branch (California Department of Health Services)
- Program on Reproductive Health and the Environment
- Pan Romanic Heiden Front
- Phoenix Rising Horse Farm (North Smithfield, RI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Luke's Hospital, Cedar Rapids Louann Mottet Mercy Medical Center, Dubuque Rosemary Mullin Mercy Medical Center, Des Moines Darla Neff Mercy Medical Center, Clinton Yvonne O'Brien Pella Regional Health Center, Pella Dianne Olinger St.