There are a number of groups that focus on specific marine wildlife such as the Pelagic Shark Research Foundation, Save Our Wild Salmon Coalition, Friends of the Sea Otter, Save the Manatee Club (co-founded by Jimmy Buffett) and the Sea Turtle Restoration Project.
What does PSRF stand for?
PSRF stands for Pelagic Shark Research Foundation (Santa Cruz, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSRF
We have 11 other meanings of PSRF in our Acronym Attic
- Personal, Social and Religious Education (UK)
- Phosphatic Substances, Rare Earths (radioactive substances; UK)
- Postal Stationery Registered Envelope
- Propulsion System Rocket Engine
- Public Sector Research Establishments (Department of Trade and Industry, UK)
- Public Sector Research Exploitation Fund (UK)
- Plumas-Sierra Rural Electric Cooperative (California and Nevada)
- Personal Systems Reference (computing; various companies)
- Public Sector Research Exploitation Fund (Department for Business Enterprise and Regulatory Reform; UK)
- Plant Science Research and Education Unit (University of Florida; Apopka, FL)
- Penn State Research Foundation (Pennsylvania State University; University Park, PA)
- Pinedale Seismic Research Facility
- Potential Scale Reduction Factor (Markov Chain Monte Carlo diagnostic)
- Public Service Research Foundation (Vienna, VA)
- Puget Sound Restoration Fund (Bainbridge Island, WA)
- Potomac Society of Rugby Football Referees
- Packet Scale Rate Guarantee
- Physicians and Scientists for Responsible Genetics (New Zealand)
- Position-Space Renormalization Group
- Prefix and Suffix Relationship Graph