The Study From August 2006 through April 2010, throat and nasal swabs were collected from 6,942 (3,158 male and 3,784 female) adult patients ([greater than or equal to] 15 years of age) at the time of admission to the Fever Clinic Department at the Peking Union Medical College Hospital for ARTI.
What does PUMCH stand for?
PUMCH stands for Peking Union Medical College Hospital (China)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- PDA User Message Board
- Pennsylvania University Museum Bulletin (University of Pennsylvania; Philadelphia, PA)
- Partial Unit Memory Code
- Patients Unlimited Marketing Consultants (Gardena, CA)
- Peking Union Medical College (China)
- Pinconning United Methodist Church (Pinconning, Michigan)
- Porterfield United Methodist Church (Albany, GA)
- Programa Universitario México Nación Multicultural (Spanish: Mexico Multicultural Nation University Programme; Mexico)
- Prosper United Methodist Church (Prosper, TX)
- Providence United Methodist Church (various locations)
- Pulse-Modulated Coherent Doppler-Effect X-Band Pulse-Repetition Synthetic-Array Pulse Compression Lobe Planar Array
- Print Utility for Metaframe (Fuji Xerox)
- Public Use Microdata File
- Pay Up Mister Fun, In Full
- Peninsula United Methodist Homes (Hockessin, DE)
- Partai Ummat Muslimin Indonesia (Indonesian: Muslim Humanity Party Indonesia)
- Personal Use of Marijuana Initiative (ballot resolution; California)
- Private User Mobility Incoming Call
- Panitia Ujian Masuk Lokal (Indonesian: Local Examination Committee; Ministry of National Education)
- Parallel Universal Matrix Multiplication Algorithms
Samples in periodicals archive:
AMI), to Chinese government-sponsored oncology and teaching hospitals, including the renowned Beijing Tumor Hospital, the Shanghai Tumor Hospital and the Peking Union Medical College Hospital, one of the major teaching institutions in China.