Excess intake of sodium chloride is believed to be greatly associated with cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure and other chronic diseases, which lead to about 85 percent of deaths in China every year, said Zeng Yixin, president of Peking Union Medical College.
What does PUMC stand for?
PUMC stands for Peking Union Medical College (China)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PUMC
We have 28 other meanings of PUMC in our Acronym Attic
- Prostitutes Union of Massachusetts
- Protected User Mode Audio (Microsoft)
- Public Use Microdata Area (US Census)
- Purple Martin (bird species)
- Publishing Mail Quality of Service Project (Universal Postal Union)
- Persistent Unmanned Aerial Surveillance
- PDA User Message Board
- Pennsylvania University Museum Bulletin (University of Pennsylvania; Philadelphia, PA)
- Partial Unit Memory Code
- Patients Unlimited Marketing Consultants (Gardena, CA)
- Pinconning United Methodist Church (Pinconning, Michigan)
- Porterfield United Methodist Church (Albany, GA)
- Programa Universitario México Nación Multicultural (Spanish: Mexico Multicultural Nation University Programme; Mexico)
- Prosper United Methodist Church (Prosper, TX)
- Providence United Methodist Church (various locations)
- Peking Union Medical College Hospital (China)
- Pulse-Modulated Coherent Doppler-Effect X-Band Pulse-Repetition Synthetic-Array Pulse Compression Lobe Planar Array
- Print Utility for Metaframe (Fuji Xerox)
- Public Use Microdata File
- Pay Up Mister Fun, In Full
Samples in periodicals archive:
Enling Ma, professor of surgery at Peking Union Medical College, department of international cooperation, said these improvements will require medical doctors to have some administrative skills.
043240 Hong-Gang Zhang,  * Cai Qi,  Zhan-Hui Wang,  Gang Jin,  and Rui-Juan Xiu  ( Institute of Microcirculation, Peking Union Medical College & Chinese Academy of Medical Science, Beijing, Peoples Republic of China;  Institute of Mechanics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China; * address correspondence to this author at: Institute of Microcirculation, Peking Union Medical College & Chinese Academy of Medical Science, 5 DongDanSanTiao, Beijing 100005, China; e-mail Zhanghg1966126@yahoo.