Newcastle was at the fore of the Local Agenda 21 movement and was lead on the EU-funded project to evaluate urban sustainable development - Peer Review for European Sustainable Urban Development (PRESUD).
What does PRESUD stand for?
PRESUD stands for Peer Review for European Sustainable Urban Development
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pre-Strike Surveillance/Reconnaissance System
- Policy Research in Engineering, Science & Technology (University of Manchester, UK)
- Practitioner Research and Evaluation Skills Training (Commonwealth of Learning)
- Peppy Rapid Efficient Service, Tops Overall (Oresto Grill, Charlotte, NC)
- Precursory Research for Embryonic Science and Technology (Japan)
- Prediction of Radiological Effects Resulting from Shallow Trench Operation (US EPA)
- Preservation Technology for European Broadcast Archives (audiovisual media)
- Program Reporting and Evaluation System for Total Operation
- Programmable Etalon Spectrometer for Twilight Observations (astrophysics)
- Presbytery - Women in the Church (Presbyterian Church in America, presbytery-level WIC)
- Partnership for Research Excellence and Transition (Air Force Office of Scientific Research)
- Periodic Reliability Evaluation Test
- Protected Resources Enforcement Team (US NOAA)
- Public Relations Education and Training (UK)
- Post Recruit Education and Training Centre (National Defence and the Canadian Forces)
- Preliminary Technical Report
- Portable REmoted Target System
- PATRIOT Radar Emulator Test Tool
- Philadelphia Regular Exchange Tea Total Young Belles Lettres Universal Experimental Bibliographical Association to Civilize Humanity (Poe's fiction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Newcastle was at the fore of the Local Agenda 21 movement and was lead on the EU funded project to evaluate urban sustainable development - Peer Review for European Sustainable Urban Development (PRESUD).