The shrimp are tail-on and available in peeled and deveined cooked or E-Z Peel and deveined uncooked varieties.
What does P&D stand for?
P&D stands for Peeled and Deveined (shrimp)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of P&D
- Procurement and Contract Management
- Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Performance & Compatibility Requirement
- Performance and Cost Report
- Planning and Control System
- Procurement and Contracting Services
- Parole and Community Services Division (California Department of Corrections)
- Packaging and Distribution
- Painting and Decorating
- pay & display (parking)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CANTALOUPE AND MINT SALAD WITH GRILLED SHRIMP 1 cantaloupe, halved, seeded, peeled 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint 2 teaspoons grated lime peel 2 tablespoons sugar 2 1/2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger 2 teaspoons honey For the shrimp: 8 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined, brushed with olive oil Pinch crushed red pepper Sea salt to taste Garnish: 1/2 cup chopped cashews Heat the grill to medium high.
peeled and deveined medium shrimp; cook, stirring often, until shrimp turn pink.
1 pound spinach, washed and stems removed 1 medium-size onion, chopped 2 cups cooked long-grain rice mixed with 3/4 teaspoon salt 1 pound medium-size shrimp, peeled and deveined 1-1/3 cups canned or frozen coconut milk (or whipping cream with 3/4 teaspoon coconut extract and 1 teaspoon sugar) 1 firm-ripe banana, thinly sliced 4 lime wedges Tear or cut 4 pieces parchment or boil, each about 15 inches square.