Parents completed the Pediatric Sleep Questionnaire at baseline and at the end of the treatment period.
What does PSQ stand for?
PSQ stands for Pediatric Sleep Questionnaire
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSQ
We have 24 other meanings of PSQ in our Acronym Attic
- Panic Self-Questionnaire
- Paralogous Sequence Quantification
- Parapsychological Quotient
- Paris String Quartet
- Parkinson Society Quebec (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Parti de la Sagesse du Québec
- Parti Socialiste du Québec (Canada)
- Patient Safety and Quality
- Patient Satisfaction Questionnaire
- Pay Satisfaction Questionnaire
Samples in periodicals archive:
Parents and children completed the Children's Sleep Habits Questionnaire, the Pediatric Sleep Questionnaire, and the Pediatric Quality of Life 4.
The Pediatric Sleep Questionnaire (PSQ) (Chervin, et al, Sleep Medicine, 2000) is a well established evaluation instrument.