Ruperto, a pediatric rheumatologist at the Pediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization of the IRCCS (Istituto di Rivovero e Cura a Carattere Scientifico) in Genoa, Italy.
What does PRINTO stand for?
PRINTO stands for Pediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Prospects of Injured Children
- Protection, Rest, Ice, NSAIDs, Compression, and Elevation
- Projects IN Controlled Environments (UK)
- Prolonged Reversible Ischemic Neurologic Deficit
- Protracted Regressive Ischemic Neurologic Disorders
- Principle Musician (US Navy)
- Primed in Situ Labeling (method of detecting chromosomal aberrations)
- Professional Resources in Nutrition Sciences (website)
- Primed in Situ DNA Labeling En Suspension
- Printing Industry Markup Language
- Public Relations Institute of New Zealand
- Peace Research Institute Oslo
- Poverty Related Infection Oriented Research (HIV/AIDS)
- International Conference on Pattern Recognition and Information Processing
- Past Rotary International President (civic club)
- Pattern Recognition and Image Processing
- Performance Related Incentive Program
- Plant Replacement and Improvement Program (Army Corps of Engineers)
- Prion - Related Protein