According to the release, Flynn lately concluded a term as president of the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America, and has just been elected to a 10-year term as director of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
What does POSNA stand for?
POSNA stands for Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of POSNA in our Acronym Attic
- Preservation Old Style Morgan (horse association)
- Prevention of Sexual Misconduct
- Project for Open Source Media
- propylene oxide-styrene monomer
- Passive Optical Switch Medium Access Control
- Plano Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center
- Possible Onset Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
- Project-Oriented Safety Management System (UK)
- Position Number (Army UMR)
- Position Navigator
- Positioning and Navigation
- Parks and Open Spaces Officer (UK)
- Public Order and Safety Office (Philippines)
- Project Open Source Open Access
- Prairie Oak State Office Building (Madison, WI)
- Packet Over SONET (Synchronous Optical Network)
- Packet Over Sonet
- Paediatric Oral Skills Package
- Physician Office System Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
As millions of Americans prepare for the traditions of Halloween - pumpkin carving, trick-or-treating and home decorating - the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) and the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America (POSNA) urge celebrants of all ages to put safety first.
May 1-4 Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America 2013 Annual Meeting, Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
So, if scoliosis screening is undertaken, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Scoliosis Research Society, Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America, and American Academy of Pediatrics all agree that girls should be screened twice, at ages 10 and 12 years (grades five and seven), and boys once, at age 13 or 14 years (grades eight or nine)," said Kathy Blanke, registered nurse, Spinal Deformity Service, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Washington University School of Medicine.
More information on juvenile arthritis can be found from the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America (POSNA), www.
Wilkins is recognized for organizing Continuing Medical Education programs in children's orthopaedics in 22 countries with limited resources through an outreach program he initiated for the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America.
The campaign's message underscores the problems of youth overuse and trauma injuries and emphasizes the expertise of our coalition of experts, including the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Academy of Pediatrics, National Athletic Trainers' Association, National Strength and Conditioning Association, American Medical Society for Sports Medicine Sports Physical Therapy Section, Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America and SAFE Kids USA.
During Bone and Joint Awareness Week, these organizations, including the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America (POSNA), and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), will place an intense effort on increasing public understanding and awareness of musculoskeletal injuries and disorders.