In January, Sage Publications (Los Angeles, CA) has begun the publication of "ICAN: Infant, Child, & Adolescent Nutrition," a new journal circulated to 11,000 primary caregivers who treat patients in pediatric nutrition, including 3,000 members of the Pediatric Nutrition Practice Group of the American Dietetic Association.
What does PNPG stand for?
PNPG stands for Pediatric Nutrition Practice Group (American Dietetic Association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNPG
- Pacific Northwest Pollution Control Association
- Plug and Play Device
- Programa Nacional Primeiro Emprego (Portuguese: National Program for First Employment)
- Parcul National Portile de Fier (Romanian: Iron Gates National Park)
- Piqua Nuclear Power Facility
- Polycation-Binding Neurite-Promoting Factor (neuroscience)
- Polyornithine-Attachable Neurite Promoting Factor
- Precoated with a Neurite-Promoting Factor (neuroscience)
- Parque Nacional da Peneda-Gerês (Portugal)
- Parti Nationaliste Populaire Guiana (French: Popular National Guyanese Party)
- Permutation-Network-Based Path History
- Pacific Northwest Paint Horse Club (Washington)
- Personal Non-Public Information
- Producers' Natural Processing, Inc. (specialty oils; Indiana)
- Pudendal Nerve Perineural Injection
- St. Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute (Russia)
- Petri Nets and Performance Models
- Program Nasional Pemberdayaan Masyarakat (Indonesian poverty reduction program)
- Public and Nonprofit Management (various schools)
- Polish Nuclear Physics Network (Poland)