Here is his story in his own words: "The first nursing certification was a CPN or Certified Pediatric Nurse granted by the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board.
What does PNCB stand for?
PNCB stands for Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNCB
We have 3 other meanings of PNCB in our Acronym Attic
- Pakistan National Council of the Arts
- Palau National Code Annotated
- Parent/Nanny Compatibility Assessment
- Partido Nacionalista Caló
- Portland Northwest Coaches Association
- Pre Natal Care Act (American Government Simulation)
- Programme National de Chimie de l'Atmosphère (France)
- Please No Cursing Allowed Here
- Processed Neutralized Current Acid Waste
- Para-Nitro Chloro Benzene
- Pacific Northwest Communication Consortium
- Pacific Northwest Connecting Community
- Pacific Northwest Convergence Consortium
- Pacific Northwest Cross Connection
- Pakistan Norway Chamber of Commerce (Oslo, Norway)
- Palau National Communications Corporation
- Palmerston North City Council (New Zealand)
- Partial Network Control Center
- PASS Network Control Center
- Passive Neutron Coincidence Counter
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organizations such as the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB); the American Nurses Credentialing Center; the National Certification Corporation for Obstetrical, Gynecological, and Neonatal Nurses; the American College of Nurse Midwives; and the American Board of Occupational Health Nurses, which develop the certifying examinations for their respective specialties, should include children's environmental health material in their examinations.