SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center is a not-for-profit pediatric medical center that treats children from across the United States and from countries around the world.
What does PMC stand for?
PMC stands for Pediatric Medical Center (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PMC
We have 555 other meanings of PMC in our Acronym Attic
- Paramyotonia Congenita of Von Eulenburg
- Parents of Murdered Children
- Part Mission Capable
- Partial Mission-Capable (US DoD)
- Participant Management Committee
- Particulate Materials Center (NSF)
- Partner Marketing Center
- Partner Membership Center (Microsoft)
- Past Master Councilor (Order of DeMolay)
- PCI (Peripheral Component Interconnect) Mezzanine Card
- Pennsylvanians for Modern Courts (judicial system)
- Peoples Medical College (Pakistan)
- Percent Modern Carbon
- Percussion Marketing Council
- Perfect Magnetic Conductor
- Perfil Metabólico Completo (Spanish: Complete Metabolic Profile)
- Performance Management Consultant
- Permanent Managing Conservatorship (legal guardianship)
- Permanent Mandates Commission
- Permanently Manned Capability
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arkansas Children's Hospital is the only pediatric medical center in Arkansas and one of the largest in the United States, serving children from birth to age 21.
Of the 10 cases interviewed, 8 had received medical care in the same city, and 7 of those were seen at the same pediatric medical center.
This will be accomplished by increasing the number and effectiveness of established pediatric investigators who have a grounding in basic science and research skills that can be applied to the health problems of children, as well as by increasing the number of pediatric medical centers that can stimulate and facilitate the application of research findings to pressing pediatric problems.