What does P-FCCS stand for?
P-FCCS stands for Pediatric Fundamental Critical Care Support (course; Society of Critical Care Medicine; Mount Prospect, IL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pediatric Clinical Test of Sensory Interaction for Balance
- Preoptic-Diagonal Band
- Punctured Decision-Directed Phase-Locked Loop
- Parallel Decision-Feedback
- Parallel Decision Feedback Detector
- Penetrated Ethernet Passive Optical Network (network architecture)
- Phosphorylated Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase
- Power-Fusion (Flash website)
- Pressure-Flow (relationship; cardiology)
- Pre-Corrected Fast Fourier Transform
- Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays
- Procurement Form
- Placement Finite State Automata
- Prioritized Fixed Spreading Gain
- Parliament/Funkadelic (1970's funk group)
- Projection Gas Immersion Laser Doping (semiconductors)
- Prioritized Generalized Multi-Code
- Primary Generalized Tonic/Clonic (epileptic seizure)
- Prioritized Generalized Variable Spreading Gain