0763726540 Pediatric education for prehospital professionals, 2d ed.
What does PEPP stand for?
PEPP stands for Pediatric Education for Prehospital Professionals
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PEPP
We have 64 other meanings of PEPP in our Acronym Attic
- Parallel Execution of Prolog on Multiprocessor Architectures
- Pepper Mottle Virus
- Pepino Mosaic Virus
- Postsecondary Education Programs Network
- Promising and Effective Practices Network
- Pakistan Environmental Protection Ordinance
- Past Exam Papers Online
- Penn Estates Property Owners Association (East Stroudsburg, PA)
- Philippine Electric Plant Owners Association (est. 1955)
- Payment Error Prevention Program
- People Escaping Poverty Project (Moorhead, MN)
- Princeton Earth Physics Project (seismic recording network)
- Probation Environmental Preservation Project
- Professional Engineers in Private Practice (division of NSPE)
- People for Emergency Preparedness Planning for Animals (Alaska)
- Police Enforcement Policy and Programmes on European Roads (EU)
- Program for Evaluating Payment Patterns Electronic Report (hospital data report)
- Promotion of Employee Participation in Profits and Enterprise Results
- Perceived Efficacy in Patient-Physician Interactions (medical questionnaire)
- Pennsylvania Education Purchasing Program for Microcomputers