Serum samples were obtained in 2009 and early 2010 from patients as part of a Pediatric Dengue Vaccine Initiative (PDVI) fever surveillance study in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
What does PDVI stand for?
PDVI stands for Pediatric Dengue Vaccine Initiative
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDVI
We have 2 other meanings of PDVI in our Acronym Attic
- Prevention of Domestic Violence Act (New Jersey)
- Poly Divinyl Benzene
- Philadelphia Delaware Valley Chapter (Sickle Cell Disease Association of America; Philadelphia, PA)
- Port Dalhousie Vitalization Corporation (real estate company; Canada)
- Pirated DVD
- Power DVD Media Player
- Pressure Delivery Valve Drive
- Peterborough Domestic Violence Forum (UK)
- Postvitrectomy Diabetic Vitreous Hemorrhage
- Pan-Dimensional Vortex Inducer (Kim Possible TV show)
- Pre Dawn Vertical Insertion
- Primary Deep Venous Insufficiency
- Parliamentary Data and Video Network (UK)
- Punct de Vedere Neutru (Romanian: Neutral Point of View)
- Pyogenic Discitis and Vertebral Osteomyelitis
- Prebaseline Design Variance Proposal
- Programa Diario Viable Provisional (Spanish: Daily Viable Provisional Program)
- Pervasive Data Volume Reduction
- Portable Digital Video Recorder
- Posterior Dorsal Ventricular Ridge
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Study To provide independent evaluation of dengue diagnostic tests, the United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund/United Nations Development Programme/World Bank/World Health Organization Special Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases and the Pediatric Dengue Vaccine Initiative established a network of 7 laboratories based on criteria related to dengue expertise of the principal investigator, and type, capacity, management of the laboratory.