What does P-CTSIB stand for?
P-CTSIB stands for Pediatric Clinical Test of Sensory Interaction for Balance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- People-Centered Economic Development (UK)
- Polysaccharide in a Complement Fixation Test
- People Capability Maturity Model (Software Engineering Institute)
- Personnel Capability Maturity Model
- Pensacola Fl.
- Posterior Communicating
- Primary Common Pilot Channel
- Phosphorylation of Cyclase Response Element Binding Protein
- Proxy Call Session Control Function
- Partially-known Channel State Information
- Preoptic-Diagonal Band
- Punctured Decision-Directed Phase-Locked Loop
- Parallel Decision-Feedback
- Parallel Decision Feedback Detector
- Penetrated Ethernet Passive Optical Network (network architecture)
- Phosphorylated Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase
- Power-Fusion (Flash website)
- Pressure-Flow (relationship; cardiology)
- Pediatric Fundamental Critical Care Support (course; Society of Critical Care Medicine; Mount Prospect, IL)