Byline: The Register-Guard EUGENE Pedestrian struck on I-105 improves Eugene police said Friday that a pedestrian who suffered what were believed to be life-threatening injuries when she was struck by a pickup while walking across Interstate 105 on Tuesday is now expected to survive.
What does 43 stand for?
43 stands for Pedestrian Struck (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang for smoking marijuana
- Unlawful Taking Motor Vehicle (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Unprocessable Entity (HTTP status code; bad semantics on request)
- Unlawfully Interfere Motor Vehicle (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Locked (HTTP status code)
- Take, Convert or Interfere Bicycle (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Failed Dependency (HTTP status code; failure due to prior included failure)
- Miscellaneous Car Conversion (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Unordered Collection (HTTP status code; obsolete, never used)
- Upgrade Required (HTTP status code)
- General Theft (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Driving While Intoxicated (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Receiving Stolen Goods (police radio code; New Zealand)
- 4-Barrel Carb, 4-Speed Transmission and Dual Exhaust (Oldsmobile)
- Money Laundering Offences (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Laundering Proceeds of Drug Dealing (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Financial Transaction Reporting (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Retry With (HTTP status code; re-attempt; used by Microsoft)
- Investigate Reckless Driving (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Forgery (police radio code; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hardwick Pedestrian struck by SUV identified HARDWICK - Police have identified the man struck by an SUV as he was walking on Hardwick Road, near Lucas Road Friday night.
A pedestrian struck by a vehicle traveling at 25 mph is nearly two-thirds less likely to be killed compared to a pedestrian struck by a vehicle traveling just 10 mph faster.
Byline: JASON AUSLANDER Suit says servers should have known lawyer was intoxicated By Jason Auslander The New Mexican The family of the pedestrian struck and killed by Carlos Fierro on Guadalupe Street in November 2008 filed a wrongful death lawsuit in state District Court on Wednesday.
Police yesterday also appealed for witnesses to the death of a pedestrian struck by a motorbike.
In a statement released on Monday, officials say police officers responded to a call for a pedestrian struck on Sunday, October 18.
NORTH HOLLYWOOD Pedestrian struck by car is sought Valley Traffic Division detectives are asking for the public's help in identifying a pedestrian who walked away after being hit by a car.
Although the university typically has only one pedestrian struck by a car each year, the injuries are often severe, and even one is one injury too many, says Faughnan.