Tamara Redmon is the pedestrian safety program manager in FHWA's Office of Safety.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Pedestrian Safety Program (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Path Selection Plugin (software)
- Pathways to Success Program (various organizations)
- Patient Safety Practices
- Patient Support Program
- Patrol Seaplane (US Navy)
- Payload Signal Processor
- Payment Service Provider
- Payroll Savings Plan
- Peace Studies Program (various universities)
- Peach State Posse (Georgia corvette group)
- Penn State Philips
- Pennsylvania State Police
- People's Socialist Party (various locations)
- Peoples Salvation Party (Nigeria)
- Per-Survivor Processing
- Perforated Steel Planking (US DoD)
- Performance Service Plan (product service plan offered at Best Buy stores)
- Performance Share Plan
- Performance Standards Program
- Performance Surveillance Plan (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report's release comes at a time when Congress is considering a six-year transportation bill that contemplates eliminating a pair of pedestrian safety programs, Rall said.
They were getting so much flak they didn't want to do it anymore," said Rick Waring, the state bicyclist and pedestrian safety program manager.
In 2006, Chicago launched Safe Streets for Chicago, a traffic and pedestrian safety program that combines the efforts of several city departments.