In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Pedals for Progress.
What does P4P stand for?
P4P stands for Pedals for Progress (High Bridge, NJ)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of P4P
We have 23 other meanings of P4P in our Acronym Attic
- Partnership for Learning
- Property for London (UK)
- Mobile Pentium 4 (Intel laptop processor)
- Partners 4 Management (Munich, Germany)
- Plants for Members
- Partnership for Peace
- Partnership for Progression (UK)
- Passion for Planting (ministry)
- Pay for Performance (Medicare)
- Pay for Production
- Photoshop for Photographers
- Platform for Progress
- Players 4 Players (table football association)
- Proactive Network Provider Participation for P2P
- People for Peer to Peer
- Palestinians for Peace and Democracy (San Antonio, TX)
- Partnership for Patient Safety (Chicago, IL)
- Planning for Practice Success (consulting firm)
- Partnerships for Quality (training program)
- Planning for Real (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There, one finds Oxford House (CFC #11535), which aids recovering alcoholics and drug addicts; Pedals for Progress (12261), which collects and reconditions bicycles and sends them to developing nations; the National Veterans Foundation, which runs toll-free crisis management and referral help lines and does outreach to homeless vets; and the American Campaign for Prevention of Child Abuse and Family Violence (10361).
In Central America, the organization Pedals for Progress collects bicycles and sends them to low-income people who have to walk long distances to get to their workplaces.