You never settle for a little when a lot will do," he sings, "you put the pedal to the metal and it went right through.
What does P2TM stand for?
P2TM stands for Pedal to the Metal
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Pledge to Safety
- Points2shop (Amazon.com points redemption)
- Prepared 2 Survive (online forum; UK)
- Parallel Programming Models and Systems Software for High-End Computing (Workshop)
- Peer to Server to Peer
- Publications, Products, and Services Board (IEEE)
- Patients, Prisoners, Trainees, Transients (manpower)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Serena Markstrom The Register-Guard The hill of the Cuthbert will be alive with the sound of much harder music than it's used to when the Pedal to the Metal Tour stops there Tuesday.
A professional driver is in the passenger's seat and I've got the pedal to the metal.
Byline: Dave Shelburne Staff Writer RANCHO PALOS VERDES - Hee-Won Han started out Monday the way she had played her previous two full rounds at the Office Depot Championship - pedal to the metal.
They say there are five ways to go to market: * DRAG RACE: "In some circumstances, your best bet calls for singling out one competitor and putting the pedal to the metal racing against them to win the category.