What does PERINE stand for?
PERINE stands for Pedagogical and Educational Research Information Network for Europe (European Union)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Public Entity Risk Institute
- Around (Prefix)
- Psychiatric Epidemiology Research Interview Demoralization Scale
- Period (US DoD)
- Plasma Enhanced Reactive Ion Etch
- Perspective Image Generation and Exploitation
- Project Earth Risk Identification Lifeline (computer game)
- Phonetic Experimental Research at the Institute of Linguistics, University of Stockholm (Sweden)
- Penalty Enforcement by Registration of Infringement Notice (Australia)