D = Standard Deviation Table 2: Pearson's Product Moment Correlation analysis between endurance time and the dependent variables of all the male and female participants Male participants Female participants (N = 193) (N = 183) Dependent Pearson Product Moment Correlation variables coefficient (r) (P value) (P value) Age -0.
What does PPMC stand for?
PPMC stands for Pearson Product Moment Correlation (Coefficient)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PPMC
We have 29 other meanings of PPMC in our Acronym Attic
- Pre-Press Music Australia (publishing)
- Processing and Packaging Machinery Association (UK)
- Professional Pest Management Alliance
- Professional Photographers of Mississippi-Alabama
- Professional Property Managers Association
- Prudential Portfolio Managers America
- Power Planning Modeling Application Procedure
- Procurement Performance Measurement and Assessment Program (US DoD)
- Panitia Penerimaan Mahasiswa Baru (Indonesian: New Student Admission Committee)
- Plesiochronous Port Multiplex Block (Alcatel)
- Persatuan Pelajar Malaysia Cork (Malay: Cork Malaysian Student Association)
- Physician Practice Management Companies
- Pipelines and Products Marketing Company (Nigeria)
- Play Pixelmon MC (gaming)
- Podling Project Management Committee (Apache Software Foundation)
- Precambrian, Paleozoic, Mesozoic, Cenozoic (geological time scale)
- Processor PCI Mezzanine Card
- Project and Portfolio Management Center (Hewlett-Packard Development Company)
- Pikes Peak Mechanical Contractors Association (Colorado; heating, air conditioning and plumbing contractors)
- Pennsylvania Petroleum Marketers and Convenience Store Association (Middletown, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Data Analysis and Discussion of Findings Data were analysed using Pearson Product Moment Correlation Coefficient (PPMC).
Pearson product moment correlations between the gain score and the PEPS scaled scores were computed.
97 (a) Pearson product moment correlations were conducted for these analyses (b) Intraclass correlationcoefflcients (c) Alcohol use variables (d) HIV-related sexual behaviors Table 2.
A Pearson product moment correlation computed after two-week and five-week intervals produced reliability coefficients of .
Inter-rater reliability was examined using a Pearson Product Moment Correlation to determine strength of relationships corrected for chance.
The interrater reliability as computed by the Pearson product moment correlation was found to be .