Peggy and Murray Schwartz caringly cast this Pearl of great price before us in their The Dance Claimed Me: a Biography of Pearl Primus.
What does PGP stand for?
PGP stands for Pearl of Great Price
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PGP
We have 115 other meanings of PGP in our Acronym Attic
- Pierro Gallery of South Orange (New Jersey)
- Plasma Glutamic-Oxaloacetic Transaminase
- Point Guard of the Future (basketball)
- Payload Ground Operations Working Group (US NASA)
- Fundación Pequeñas Grandes Personas (Little People of Chile)
- Parti Gabonaise du Progres (Gabonese Party for Progress)
- Password Generator Protocol
- Past Grand Patriarch (IOOF)
- Paternal Grandparent (various organizations)
- Payment Gateway Provider (electronic commerce)
- Pelvic Girdle Pain
- People's Green Party (politics; India)
- Perforated Ground Plane
- Personal Genome Project (Harvard Medical School)
- Personal Growth Plan
- Pfizer Global Pharmaceuticals
- Phosphorylated Glycoprotein (biology)
- Physician Group Practice (Medicare)
- Physics of Geological Processes
- Post Graduate Programme (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But that was the pearl of great price, the one field that had treasure in it.
This year's theme is "The Pearl of Great Price," taken from a parable in the New Testament (Matthew, chapter 13).
The most important thing about my career, and many of yours, I feel sure, is the discovery of the pearl of great price, the treasure hidden in the field--the Lord Jesus himself," Dulles said.
And Hatherley Street is truly a pearl of great price - the precious jewel that the whole nation is crying out for at present: a harmonious multi-faith and multi-cultural grass-roots community spirit.
Augustine as he fights temptations of the flesh and as he strives to abandon what he had treasured before he found the pearl of great price.
He went after a pearl of great price, leaving all else aside.
The dream of God is the cause for immeasurable joy, like finding lost treasure in a field or a pearl of great price.