Lying between two major economic regions - the Pearl River delta and Yangtze River delta - Fujian is a high-flier among Chinese provinces.
What does PRD stand for?
PRD stands for Pearl River Delta (China)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRD
We have 224 other meanings of PRD in our Acronym Attic
- Parti Radical-Democratique Suisse (Radical Free Democratic Party Switzerland)
- Partido de la Revolución Democrática (Party of the Democratic Revolution)
- Partido Revolucionario Democrático (Spanish: Democratic Revolutionary Party; Panamanian political group)
- Partido Revolucionario Dominicano (Republica Dominicana)
- Partners in Rural Development (Canada)
- Passive Restraint Discount (insurance)
- Patient Record Database
- Pattern Recognition Device
- Pay Roll Deduction
- Pearl River Delta
- Percentage RMS (Root-Mean-Square) Difference (biomedical engineering)
- Performance Rate Distribution
- Performance Requirements Document
- Performance Review Description
- Personal Radiation Device
- Personal Radiation Dosimeter
- Personal Representative's Deed
- Personnel Research Division
- Personnel Rotation Date (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our journey next took us to Guangzhou and the Pearl River Delta before concluding in Hong Kong.
With its capital at Guangzhou, Guangdong benefits from the Pearl River delta region, which with its proximity to Hong Kong is among China's most dynamic regions economically.
the largest publicly listed real estate developer in China, plans to invest a total of US $100-150MM in residential real estate assets in specified economically developed regions in China, including the Pearl River Delta Region, the Yangtze River Delta Region, the Pan Bohai Region and other selected inland cities.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2005 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD United Airlines (OTC Bulletin Board: UALAQ) has said that it will be the first US airline to offer customers travel between the Pearl River Delta cities and Hong Kong International Airport with the SkyPier ferry service and pier-side check-in.