Creamy peanut butter and chunky peanut butter can never be peanut butter and jelly.
What does PBJ stand for?
PBJ stands for Peanut Butter and Jelly
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PBJ
We have 14 other meanings of PBJ in our Acronym Attic
- Power-up Built-In Test
- Problem Based Instructional Task
- Profit Before Interest and Tax (Accounting)
- Profit Before Interest, Tax and Amortisation
- Pour Bleach in Tank and Walk Away
- Profit Before Interest, Tax, Depreciation and Amortization (accounting)
- Peripheral Bus Interface Unit (computing)
- Processor Bus Interface Unit
- Partial-Band Jamming
- Peanut Butter and Jam
- Peter Bjorn and John (band)
- Piyush Bobby Jindal (politician)
- Probation Before Judgment
- Pyrex Bell Jar
- Palm Beach Jousting Club (Florida)
- Pools by John Clarkson (est. 1957; Jacksonville, FL)
- Pine Bluff/Jefferson County Library System (Arkansas)
- Partial-Band Jamming Interference
- Program Belajar Jarak Jauh (Indonesian: Remote Learning Program; Open University of Malaysia; Malaysia)
- Pengadaan Barang Jasa Pemerintah (Indonesian: government procurement of goods and services)
Samples in periodicals archive:
San Francisco's Jory John is the instigator of the Peanut Butter Plan, through which groups of local people, who start out as strangers acquainted through Facebook, get together once a month to make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to hand out to the homeless.
Other than the occasional peanut butter and jelly sandwich (with the option of soy nut butter), the daily offerings included ham and cheese sandwiches, deli subs, bologna sandwiches, etc.
Take two pieces of bread, cut off the crusts, fill it with peanut butter and jelly, and crimp the edges.
In one case, Savage says, a doctor ordered nutritional supplements for a prisoner but "he got just an extra peanut butter and jelly sandwich.