Often derided as a "tribal leader" at the peak of tensions, he was greeted as "regional president" in Ankara Thursday.
What does POT stand for?
POT stands for Peak of Tension (polygraph testing)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of POT
We have 69 other meanings of POT in our Acronym Attic
- Point of Sale for Windows (software)
- Privately Owned Stored Water
- Programma Ontwikkeling Saneringsprocessen Waterbodems (Dutch: Sanitation Program Development Process Sediments)
- Post Well Summary Report (energy production)
- PrOgramming SYstem for distriButed appLications
- Microsoft PowerPoint Template (file extension)
- Pages of Testimony
- Part of Term (education)
- Pathway of Toxicity
- Patients Out of Time
- Penalty Overtime
- Pennsylvania-Ontario Transportation Company
- Percent Off Tariff
- Performance Oriented Training
- Pharmaceutical Optimized Treatment :-)
- Physician Optimized Treatment :-)
- Pickle Onion Tomato
- Plain Old Telephone (service)
- Plan de Ordenamiento Territorial (Spanish: Zoning Plan; various nations)
- Plan of Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the boldness to change the political climate left behind by the Bush Administration at the peak of tension is a big step towards replacing threats and warnings with dialogue, the features of the path Obama will take in the coming years have become clearer than they were before, and it is no secret that achievements there will not be so great, or at least will not be of the size of the hopes hanging on the President.