Mean systolic blood pressure fell from 174 mm Hg at baseline to 153 mm Hg at 12 months, and mean peak systolic velocity in both left and right carotid arteries fell by 21% in the pomegranate juice group.
What does PSV stand for?
PSV stands for Peak Systolic Velocity
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSV
We have 97 other meanings of PSV in our Acronym Attic
- Partido Socialista Unido de Venezuela (Spanish: United Socialist Party of Venezuela)
- Paternoster Schirok Urban Weibel Design (German company)
- Panasonic Sales Vietnam
- Parola, Spirito e Vita (Italian: Word, Spirit and Life; Christian journal)
- Part System Viewer
- Particle Streak Velocimetry
- Partículas Semelhantes a Vírus (Portugese)
- Passive Stack Ventilation
- Pattern Similarity Value (granule size distribuition)
- Peak Saccadic Velocity (medicine)
- Peanut Stunt Virus
- Pensions-Sicherungs-Verein (German: Mutual Insurance Association)
- Per Seconde Vervelender (Dutch)
- Personal Space Violation
- Personen Nahverkehr (German: Shortway People Transportation)
- Petit St. Vincent (St. Vincent and the Grenadines)
- Pharaoh's Servant (Yu-Gi-Oh cards)
- Philips Sport Vereniging
- Pipe Separated Value (file format)
- Planned Special Visit
Samples in periodicals archive:
9) reported that basal septal-lateral delay > 60ms in time to peak systolic velocity predicted a short term improvement in EE and as another dyssynchrony index they reported, maximum difference in opposing basal segments (apical 2-chamber, 4-chamber) >65ms predicted reverse remodeling at 6 months after CRT (10).
An attack by Rh antibodies on the fetus causes hemolytic anemia, and fetuses with moderate or severe anemia have a consistently elevated peak systolic velocity in their middle cerebral artery.
There were significant differences regarding LV ejection fraction, left atrial diameter, E/A ratio, right ventricular basal peak systolic velocity and LV mid-septal peak systolic strain values between BNP groups and all are depicted on Table 4.
037), and basal septal peak systolic velocity (p=0.