The Peak District National Park Authority has released the cash to reduce the damage caused by 4x4s and motocross bikes.
What does PDNPA stand for?
PDNPA stands for Peak District National Park Authority (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Private Data Network Operator (Kenya)
- Public Data Network Operator (Communications Commission of Kenya)
- Pattern-Dependent Noise Prediction
- Peak District National Park (UK)
- Peripheral Diabetic Neuropathic Pain
- Postgraduate Diploma in Nursing Practice (Australia)
- Pre-Delta National Park (Argentina)
- Pretty Darn Near Perfect
- Proved Developed Non-Producing (oil/gas reserves classification)
- Phosphodiesterase I/Nucleotide Pyrophosphatase 1
- Preliminary Draft New Recommendation
- Preliminary Draft New Report (International Telecommunications Union; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Parallel/Distributed Network Simulator
- Parkinson's Disease Nurse Specialist
- Porcine Dermatitis and Nephropathy Syndrome
- Poteau Daily News and Sun (Oklahoma)
- Private Duty Nursing Services
- Purine de Novo Synthesis (gene)
- Parent Distinguished Name Tag (computing)
- Planet Digital Network Technologies
Samples in periodicals archive:
MICCI is a very successful collaborative project already established in the Peak District National Park Authority.
He told North East Derbyshire Magistrates Court he was in Germany when the notice was served by the Peak District National Park Authority in April.
Graham Goodall, 58, is accused of failing to comply with an enforcement notice issued by the Peak District National Park Authority, which ordered him to dispense with 40 of his 49-strong collection of vehicles by March.
He was already overdue for going up to the Peak District to have dinner with the Peak District National Park Authority and to meet the Japanese environment minister,' she said.
Peak District National Park Authority deputy chairman Tony Hams said: "We were very disappointed at having to postpone the Longshaw event, which will now take place in the autumn.
The Peak District National Park Authority is looking for views on its Landscape Strategy and Action Plan.