Huawei has previously demonstrated 4Eu4 MIMO 2-CA for LTE TDD, which allows for peak data rates of a single end user to reach 520 Mb/s.
What does PDR stand for?
PDR stands for Peak Data Rate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PDR
We have 287 other meanings of PDR in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Development and Quality Services (Hong Kong)
- Packet Delivery Ratio
- Packet Discard Rate
- Paintless Dent Removal/Repair
- Paintless Dent Repair (automobiles; various companies)
- Partial Digits Received
- Particulate Data Reduction
- Partisë Demokrate të Reformuar (Reformed Democratic Party, Albania)
- Paul Davis Restoration
- Payee Data Record (California)
- Peer Dispute Resolution
- People's Democratic Republic (various nations)
- Performance and Development Review (appraisal)
- Performance Data Reporting
- Performance Data Request
- Periodic Documentation Review
- Periscope Depth Range
- Periscope Detection Radar
- Person Directly Resposible
- Personal Dead-Reckoning (position location system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pentek is taking full advantage of the Virtex-6 family's functionality in their Cobalt product line, achieving sustained data throughput at 80% of the built-in PCI Express interface's theoretical peak data rate," said Xilinx senior manager, Platform Solutions, Raj Seelam.
During the last quarter of 2009 several customers began shipping Icera-powered devices at 14Mbps, a doubling of peak data rates for users and a major node for many operators in 2010.
Further gains are possible in future, as the Rev B standard supports peak data rates of 14.
6 mb/s on HSDPA networks and is upgradeable to support future network upgrades providing peak data rates of up to 7.
During network trials, Motorola's CDMA2000 1x EV-DO solution supported peak data rates of up to 2.